5.11 Tactical Raid Multi-Lens Eyewear Description:
- - Matte Black GrilamidTM TR-90 nylon frame with great peripheral vision
- - Distortion-free lenses provide 100% UVA and UVB protection and are scratch, crack, and craze-resistant
- - Exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN 166 (F) High Velocity Impact Safety and Optical Standards
- - Half frame shield design includes three lenses: Smoke, Clear, and Ballistic Orange
- - Replacement lenses available separately
- - Adjustable soft TPR nose piece and temple inserts keep eyewear in place
- - Includes zippered compression molded protective case with SlickStick™ web platform attachment point, cleaning/lens bag, and neck strap
- - Created in partnership with Wiley X® Performance Eyewear, who designs and manufactures exclusive eyewear for 5.11 Tactical.
- - Imported
Styling and Safety
5.11 Tactical uses input from law enforcement, special operations and fire personnel to produce high quality eyewear that looks great and provides unexcelled safety. They exceed ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN 166 (F) High Velocity Impact Safety and Optical Standards.
Features and Benefits
Smoke lenses provide maximum glare reduction, won't distort colors, and are excellent in bright/glare conditions. Clear and Ballistic Orange lenses are preferred colors for use at the range and other applications where eye safety is the priority over protection from light. T-ShellTM coating means resistance to scratching, cracking, and crazing. SeleniteTM polycarbonate is die-cut to produce lenses without distortion from any angle and is ten times more impact resistance than glass or resin lenses. Frames are built with GrilamidTM TR-90, a homopolyamide nylon characterized by an extremely high alternative bending strength, low density, and high resistance to chemical and UV damage. They are virtually indestructible.
Quality and Product Development Expertise
5.11 Tactical® eyewear is designed, developed, and manufactured by Wiley X® Eyewear who achieves industry-leading standards through their precision manufacturing and state-of-the-art quality control.