Monday through Friday, 10:00am to 5:30pm (No range admittance after 5:00pm)
Saturday, 10:00am to 4:00pm (No range admittance after 3:30pm)
Closed Sundays and select holidays.
Range fee (per person, without purchase of ammunition): $ 19.00
Range fee (per person, with purchase of ammunition): $ 17.00
Gun rentals (per gun): $ 10.00
Eye protection: $ 0.75
Ear protection: $ 0.75
Note: Eye and ear protection are required at all times inside the range.
Group rates for after hours are $65.00 per person, five person minimum. Rates include gun rental, range fee, 1 target, eye and ear protection and 50 rounds of ammunition of either .38 Special, 9mm, .40 S&W or .45 ACP, 10% off any additional ammunition. Standard range fees and rates apply for range use without gun rental. Group rates are offered with prior reservations only. Prices are subject to change. For reservations please call (805) 545-0322.
We have reloads in the following calibers: .45 ACP, 10mm, .44 Magnum, .44 Special, .45 Colt, .223 Remington
All ammunition is subject to current availability and prices change often. See store for current pricing and availability.
All rental guns MUST use our ammunition. All .223 Remington rifles MUST use our frangible ammunition. Prices for ammunition changes frequently, check store for current pricing.
We have over 40 pistols, revolvers, and rifles available for rental.
Pistol: .22 LR, .380, 9mm, .40, .45, 10mm
Revolver: .22 LR, .38 Special, .357 Magnum
Rifle: .22 LR, .17 HMR .223
Note: All rental guns MUST use our ammunition.
While your in our store, check out our huge selection of firearms by Glock, Springfield, Smith & Wesson, Sig Sauer and more. If we don't have what your looking for, we'll get it! Come on in and talk to our Gun Guys!
1. To rent a firearm you must be in a party of two or more.
2. All firearms brought into our facility MUST be in a case (on-duty law enforcement excepted)
3. Firearms brought into the building must be unloaded with the slide or cylinder locked open.
4. All weapons and ammunition must be inspected at the counter prior to admission to the range. Inspection and approval by range officers only. NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. No steel jacket or steel core ammunition. No Wolf ammunition or any brands like it. If it sticks to a magnet, it's not allowed. You will be asked to leave if you are shooting this ammo.
6. All ammunition used in the range MUST be Full Metal Jacket. No exposed lead, semi-jacketed, soft or hollow point bullets allowed.
7. No black powder firearms.
8. No holstered weapons are allowed on the range at any time without prior permission.
9. Range officers will bar anyone handling a gun in an unsafe manner.
10. Persons under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times, both on and off the range.
11. Everyone must wear eye and ear protection while on the range.
12. Range Master will bar anyone believed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol from entering the range or the store.
13. Valid pictured identification is required to enter the range and will be held until check-out.
14. NO smoking, eating, or drinking in the range.
15. No more than two (2) shooters per lane without range officer approval.
16. Loading and Unloading of weapons only inside of the booth.
17. No Rapid-Fire permitted. Allow at least one (1) second between shots.
18. Keep all weapons pointed down range (toward backstop) at all times.
19. Do not exchange weapons with another lane. SWITCH SHOOTERS, NOT GUNS.
20. NO PREGNANT WOMEN ALLOWED INSIDE THE RANGE AT ANY TIME FOR THE BABY’S SAFETY.
21. ALWAYS keep you gun pointed in a safe direction.
22. ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
23. ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
24. If a misfire or other malfunction occurs, keep the firearm pointed downrange and signal the range staff for help. DO NOT leave the firing line with a loaded or jammed gun in your hand.
25. Rental guns must be used only with ammunition purchased from Range Master on the day of the firearm rental.
26. CEASE FIRE: on this command all shooters must stop firing, unload, open action, lay gun down, and step back from the booth.
27. There will be no refunds of any kind for parties expelled from the range for rule violations.
28. Range Master will approve all targets. No cross shooting! Shooting at anything other than your own target will result in immediate expulsion from the premises.
29. $400.00 charge for the shooting of a camera
30. $1500.00 charge for the shooting of glass lane wall.
31. $500.00 charge for the shooting of the lane bench.
32. $50.00 charge for the shooting of range walls or lights, or destruction of lane equipment. Management has final decision on this matter.
33. Targets must be placed below the blue tape on the cardboard.